For your convenience there is an after-hours drop box for tax payments, absent voter applications/ballots and other
correspondence. The box is located on the brick wall to the right of the entrance doors and is checked daily Monday – Friday
TOWNSHIP OFFICE CLOSED UPDATE
ALL MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE TOWNSHIP BOARD MEETINGS
Milford Township Offices will be closed to the public until June 1, 2020.
Please call GFL directly for garbage questions 586.772.8900.
Dog Licenses can be obtained from Oakland County, 248.975.4463.
For Cemetery information call Huron Cemetery Maintenance at 248.887.6700.
All emergency calls should be made to 911.
Milford Police NON emergency 248.684.1815.
Use this LINK to inform yourself about preventing the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
COVID-19 State Executive Orders
- Executive Order 2020-04 - Declaration of State of Emergency (COVID-19)
- Restrictions on entry into health care facilities,residential care facilities, congregate care facilities, and juvenile justice facilities
- Enhanced restrictions on the excessive pricing of goods, materials, emergency supplies, and consumer food items.
- Restrictions on the use of places of public accommodation
- Expansions in unemployment eligibility and cost-sharing
- Prohibition on large assemblages and events, temporary school closures
- Enhanced support for deliveries/ supply chain
- Temporary enhancements to operational capacity and efficiency of health care facilities