Candidate Filing Information
April 21st by 4pm is the partisan filing deadline for all Township Board positions. April 21st by 4 pm is also the filing deadline for non partisan Library Board positions. Candidate filing options for both boards are either submitting a $100 filing fee or submitting petition signatures. A completed, notarized Affidavit of Identity is required at the time of submittal. Candidate filings will be taken by appointment only. A packet with petitions and an Affidavit of Identity can be mailed to anyone interested. For more information, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 State Executive Orders
- Executive Order 2020-04 - Declaration of State of Emergency (COVID-19)
- Restrictions on entry into health care facilities,residential care facilities, congregate care facilities, and juvenile justice facilities
- Enhanced restrictions on the excessive pricing of goods, materials, emergency supplies, and consumer food items.
- Restrictions on the use of places of public accommodation
- Expansions in unemployment eligibility and cost-sharing
- Prohibition on large assemblages and events, temporary school closures
- Enhanced support for deliveries/ supply chain
- Temporary enhancements to operational capacity and efficiency of health care facilities
Consumers Energy Saginaw Trail Pipeline Replacement Project
MILFORD TOWNSHIP GARBAGE
TOWNSHIP OFFICE CLOSED UPDATE
March 23, 2020
By order of the Governor of the State of Michigan the Township of Milford Offices will be closed for the next three weeks.
All emergency calls should be made to 911
Milford Police NON emergency 248.684.1815
Please call GFL directly for garbage questions 586.772.8900
Milford Township Building Department will NOT be processing permits. No inspections will be done until the governor lifts the STAY AT HOME order. All regular business will be conducted once we are able to re open. Check our website for continued information and updates.
For Cemetery information call Huron Cemetery Maintenance at 248-887-6700
ALL REGULAR BUSINESS IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The next decennial census is just around the corner in 2020. Make sure you’re counted! An accurate snapshot means that communities across the nation receive the funding, services, and business support they deserve and need. And your responses are confidential. The first mailing for the census will go out March 2020. To learn how the United States Census Bureau protects your information, visit 2020census.gov.
BUILDING OFFICIAL HOURS
Phone calls will only be accepted by the Building Official, Tim Brandt, daily from 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. and 4:30-5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Thursday) and 3:30-4:00 p.m. (Friday).
Emails will be answered as time allows.