2020 Election Schedule
Select election date to view sample ballots
March 10, 2020- Presidential Primary
August 4, 2020- State Primary
November 3, 2020- State General Primary
Election Night Results
How to Register to Vote
Check if you are registered, register to vote or track your absentee ballot at the Michigan Voter Information Center
Where do I vote?
Please review the precinct map to find your precinct or call the Clerk's Office at 248-685-8731 for more information.
Absentee Ballot information
Absentee ballots are available approximately 5 weeks before the election. You can contact the clerk’s office (248) 685-8731 at any time to be put on the permanent absentee application list. This will ensure that you get an absentee application prior to every election.
Click here for the most recent absentee application.
Applications can be returned in a variety of ways:
- Mail it to the Clerk's Office at 1100 Atlantic St, Milford, MI 48381
- Fax it to us at 248.685.9236
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop it in the drop box located to the right of the Township Office Front Doors.
- Deliver it in person to the Clerk's Office