Absentee Ballot information
Absent Voter Ballots become available approximately 5 weeks before the election. You can contact the Township Clerk’s office, 248 685-8731 any time to be put on the permanent Absent Voter Ballot Application List. We will will send you an Absent Voter Application prior to every election.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Absent Voter Ballot Application.
CLICK HERE to check if we have received your absentee application, sent your ballot, or received your ballot
Applications can be returned in a variety of ways:
- Drop it in the 24/7 drop box located to the right of the CIvic Center doors
- Deliver it in person to the Clerk's Office
- Fax it to us at 248.685.9236
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to the Township Clerk's Office, 1100 Atlantic St, Milford, MI 48381
The Clerk's office is open from 8 am to 4 pm every Saturday before an election to issue and accept absentee ballots, registering to vote, and for any other election-related business.
Ballots are available in person until the Monday before Election Day. Ballots issued this Monday must be voted in the Clerk's office.