- Your trash will be picked up by GFL Environmental weekly. However due to traffic, road conditions, and fluctuating waste volumes, your collection time may vary. To insure pick up, please have your rubbish at the curb by 7:00 a.m.
- Place rubbish in tied plastic bags weighing no more than 40 pounds each. Trash in containers must be bagged. Loose trash will not be picked up.
- Old paint can be disposed only if paint is dry. To help paint dry, put cat litter in the can and leave overnight to absorb the paint molecules. Leave lids off paint when you put it at the curb so that the driver can verify it is not wet.
- Large items such as furniture, appliances, mattresses, carpet, etc. will be collected on the same day as your rubbish. Place at the curb with your rubbish by 7:00 a.m. on your collection day. You can also call GFL Environmental at 1-866-772-8900 to notify them 24 hours in advance.
- Please remove any doors from items before placing at the curb (for the safety of children playing near by). Bundle all carpet in lengths of 4 ft. or less and weighing no more than 50 pounds.
Items Not Accepted